EGYPTAIR has the pleasure to introduce the new Wi-Fi service onboard its new A330-300 aircrafts.
On selected A330-300 EGYPTAIR flights, you can use your laptop to access the Internet.
Accessing the Internet on board is like accessing the Internet from any public Wi-Fi hotspot. To connect to the OnAir Wi-Fi network
- Select OnAir network.
- Open you browser, the service sign-up page will appear.
- Follow the steps to select and purchase the services you wish to use.
- The following major credit cards are accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover.
- Click on the connect button to begin.
- You can log in and out of you session as many times as you like during the flight.
- After the flight you will receive a detailed usage summary on the e-mail address you provided.
The applicable package price will be displayed in the service sign-up page, normally you can select from two price packages based on time and usage, additional megabits is charges at a discounted rate. Important notice:
Use of Wi-Fi service is prohibited when the sign is illuminated.
EGYPTAIR wish you a nice flight