EGYPTAIR has the pleasure to introduce the new mobile phone service onboard its new A330-300 aircrafts.
On selected A330-300 EGYPTAIR flights, you can use your mobile phone to while seated.
If you have a Smartphone or a standard GSM phone you can now enjoy the onboard international roaming network to
- Make and receive calls on your mobile.
- Send and receive text and multimedia messages.
- Browse the internet and send e-mails.
To connect to OnAir with your mobile phone
- Turn on your mobile phone as soon as the sign switches off.
- The OnAir name will appear on your mobile phone screen as soon as you obtain the network connection, and you may then use your mobile as you usually do.
- Use your phone in the usual way, remembering to dial 00 + country code + phone number.
Onboard communication will be charged by your home mobile service provider, at international roaming rates, as is the case when you use your mobile phone abroad.Important notice:
As a courtesy to fellow passengers, please set your mobile device to silent or Vibrate mode. Use of your mobile phone is prohibited when the sign is illuminated.
EGYPTAIR wish you a nice flight